The Resistance School Presents
Phone Banking is one of the most used and effective tactics for talking to voters.
- Learn why phonebanking matters
- What you need to start calling
- Tips to make an effective call
- Proven frameworks for persuading and turning out voters
How to knock on doors: Persuasion Canvass
- Learn Why Persuasion Canvassing Matters
- Learn Tips for Effective Persuasion Conversations
SwingLeft Academy Presents
Canvassing 101 - Face-to-face conversations are the most effective way to drive people to the polls on election day. Every door knocked and every conversation had is a step towards victory.
"Canvassing 101" will teach you the basics of canvassing, making you a more confident and effective volunteer. It's also a great resource for volunteer leaders and campaign staffers looking to train novice grassroots activists.
GOTV 101 - GOTV stands for Get Out The Vote. GOTV campaigns happen in the last four days leading up to, and including, election day and is the most effective time for a campaign, with the help of dedicated volunteers, to boost voter turnout.